Disney Villain Release Schedule

Posted by on May 11, 2017 in Journal | 22 Comments

18341962_10155293818332938_77929110486486420_n

1. Nathan
    May 14, 2017

I can’t wait to read Mistress of all evil (love the title) the Odd sister books (my favorite characters) and book 5 and 6 of the Disney villain series. 😁😁😀

2. Nathan
    May 14, 2017

I know this is random but can you list the Nightmares and Fairy tales books in order please. I’m planning on reading them

July 25, 2017

They are listed in order on the N&FT page. 🙂

3. Juju
    May 19, 2017

After Maleficent, which villain will appear in the volume 5 ?
    (I hope that will be Dr Facilier or Jafar :)♥ )

• Nathan
      May 19, 2017

I’m pretty positive it’s going to be about Lady Tramaine because she said she would like to write about her

• Adam Armstrong
        May 19, 2017

The way I see there are three possible choices for Books 5 and 6….

Lady Tremaine and her daughters
        Mother Gothel
        Hades

July 25, 2017

I wish I could tell you.

4. Nikky
    June 10, 2017

I love the villain books!! I hope that captain Hook will be one of the villains that are yet to be announced because I love him!

5. Alessandro Meschisi
    June 13, 2017

Hello dear S.V. I would love for you to write your next book on Lady T and her daughters, because they are villains who gave infamy to the stepmothers and stepsisters, could also be in consideration a book about Mother Gothel or Cruella De Vil?

I am a big fan of your books, greetings from Venezuela, Latin America

July 26, 2017

Thank you! So happy you like the books!

6. april
    June 20, 2017

Wow I love your books.By the way one of Mother Gothel or Captain Hook would me amazing or Jafar or Hades.

• april
      June 20, 2017

But especially Captain Hook or Mother Gothel

July 26, 2017

Yes they are very interesting

July 26, 2017

haha we shall see

7. Kathleen
    June 22, 2017

My 8 year old daughter is obsessed with your books. She would love to see a book about Cruella DeVil she said or the queen of hearts. Your new book comes out 2 days before her birthday so your book is top on her birthday list.

July 26, 2017

I’m so happy she likes them! Hopefully one day I will write about both! And I hope she has a happy birthday!

8. Serena
    July 25, 2017

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late reply! I wish I could tell you who will be next! Thanks so much for being such amazing readers.

9. Jess
    August 5, 2017

Hey! I hope one of the next Disney villain books is about Scar. He was my favourite Disney villain since I was little.

10. Becca
    August 11, 2017

I would love to read about either Scar or Zira. They’re both unique villains in their own right, and Zira is very underrated, in my opinion.

11. Corie
    November 12, 2017

Fingers crossed for Lady Tremaine.

I just love a bad, bad, b*tch.