Themes for my Disney Villain books:

Posted by on Dec 24, 2016 in Journal | 13 Comments

Themes for my Disney Villain books: fairest

Book #1 – Fairest of All: the danger of losing yourself in grief, and succumbing to insecurity.

Book #2 – Beast Within: the consequences of being cruel, vain, and caddish.

Book #3 – Poor Unfortunate Soul: the consequences of forcing someone to hide their true selves, to make them feel loathsome, and not worthy of love. And giving in to the hate and pain that causes.

Book #4 – Mistress of All Evil: the dangers of giving too much of yourself away.

1. Kayla
    February 5, 2017

So excited for book number 4!! Love these books!

2. Greg
    March 5, 2017

Hey Serena!

Is there going to be a book about Cinderella’s evil stepmother?

March 30, 2017

Lady T and her daughters are on my list of characters I’d LOVE to write about.

3. Jenny
    March 15, 2017

New book?!! So excited!! I read these books in one day cause I can’t put them down. Is this first in the next series of 3? Any hint of a time frame??

March 30, 2017

Book #4 Mistress of All Evil will be out this October. Check out my most recent post for more details about the release dates of all the upcoming books!

4. Christina Foster
    March 17, 2017

Any date release for book 4?? Huge fan of the others…Can’t wait to read your next one!! just returned from our Disney World Honeymoon and your books help.me stay in that “Disney magic feeling”!

March 30, 2017

Mistress of All Evil will be out October 3rd of this year. And congratulations on your new wedding.

5. Mikaela Bachonski
    March 29, 2017

When is book 4 coming outt

6. Valeria
    April 17, 2017

I finished reading The Beast Within book today and i just love it so much! I can’t wait to read the others and find out how my favorite Disney stories are connected! I’d love a book about Jafar and Lady T! And I really want to read the Odd Sisters series too! Can you just tell me if the whole Disney Princess universe are all connected? And the is Beast the cousin of Snow White’s father or something? Because in one part of the book it says that the Beast will have the same fate as the second wife of his cousin and I believe they mean be corrupted and die like The Evil Queen(sorry if I’m wrong, I didn’t read the Evil Queen’s book yet :/ ) But while reading I had the impression that Beauty and the Beast happens many years after the end of Snow White. The Witches mention they have the enchanted mirror even before Circe was born. I’m also under the impression that it happens a few years after Cinderella and a few years(or less) before The Little Mermaid.
    Anyway, thank you so much for writing this amazing book series, I love it so much! You are so talented!
    Sorry for any english mistakes, It is not my first language >< Kisses from Brazil!

April 18, 2017

The Beast is not related to Grimhilde (the Wicked Queen) you’d probably understand if you read Fairest of All, then read Beast Within again and then read Poor Unfortunate Soul and then Mistress of All Evil when it comes out in October. As for the timeline it will all make sense when you read all the books 😉 And THANK YOU so much for writing. I love hearing from my readers! You are too kind! Hugs to you from California!

• Valeria
        April 21, 2017

Thanks for answering me <3 I will read the other books as soon as I can and in the right order. I would have done that but they only had the Beast's book in the shop that day :/ You bet I'll read it again! 😀 kisses and much sucess for you!