Disney Villain News is coming soon!

Posted by on Sep 17, 2016 in Journal | 12 Comments

Hey lovelies!

I’ve been meeting with Disney the past couple of weeks and we’ve sorted out the schedule for the upcoming Disney Villain trilogy. Everything is on track, things are progressing, and amazing things are happening. I should be able to make the first announcement in October, and a second announcement shortly thereafter.

In the meantime, look at this cute pic of my dog Gozer. MORE BOOKS ARE COMING!14207858_10154495563447938_5822546705477781405_o

1. Becca
    September 19, 2016

You just brightened my day, Serena! Reading the Villains books in order, I finished them all in the same week! I’m not kidding, they’re that addicting! When I had to sit in the hospital waiting room for three straight hours, I was able to start and complete “Fairest of All.” And then I went home to start “The Beast Within”!

And now, I eagerly wait for October to come. I love you’re dog, by the way! What a cutie!!!

2. Alex Neeley
    September 22, 2016

Is there any chance Circe might find true love in one of the future books like Tulip did in “Poor Unfortunate Soul”?

3. Chelsea
    October 17, 2016

Its October love!!! Waiting on that announcement. No rush… but really!!! So excited!

November 28, 2016

Haha! Disney would like to make the official announcement this Spring. Sorry for the wait

4. abby
    October 29, 2016

what day this month are you annoucing the book

November 28, 2016

Looks like Disney would like to wait until Spring to make the announcement

5. Pricilla
    November 6, 2016

Hi Serena, let me say I love your Disney Series! I was wondering if there was ever a way for the Sister witches to be illustrated, what would they look like? I keep trying to imagine them in my mind when reading their descriptions and would love to see what they would look like drawn out. Second, is there anyway humanly possible that you would partner with Disney into making the series into a movie saga?! LOVE you and your work!

November 28, 2016

I have an artist I’ve been working with on my graphic novels (not Disney related) doing some drawings of the Odd Sisters for me. Hopefully at some point I will be able to share them with everyone. I’m so happy you love the books! Thank you so much!

6. Megan
    November 20, 2016

YES YES YES! I am so excited for another one! Your villain books are the best!

November 28, 2016

Thank you! I’m so happy you like them!

7. Derrick
    November 20, 2016

It’s November already, & I’m about to make the extra special sauce on top of my Turkey. With the new trilogy you told everyone, I think I can handle the case of the Odd Sisters part 2, even though Ursula the Sea Witch is the Fairy Tale killer because of her past in Part 1. Take your time as long as you need. 😉

November 28, 2016

Yes. It seems Disney is very excited about this upcoming book and wants to make an official announcement this Spring! Sorry for the wait.